Established in 1970, Airpro Inc. has served the Intermountain Region of the U.S. including the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, and Montana. Airpro Inc., provides new and used equipment sales, system designs, replacement parts, field/shop service, system upgrades, electrical controls, lease/rentals, and installations. Main product lines include Air Cleaning, Dust Collection, Industrial Ventilation, Vacuum Systems, and Vehicle Exhaust Removal Systems.
These products and systems capture and control airborne dust, smoke, coolant mist, odors, fumes, and are used throughout numerous industries to provide worker protection and reduced facility operational costs.
Areas of Expertise
- Abrasive Finishing
- Food Processing
- Kilns and Emissions
- Metalworking Manufacturing Shops/Plants
- Mining – Surface or Underground
- On Tool Dust/Fume Extraction
- Repair Shops
- Schools – Metalworking, Woodworking, Vehicle Repair
- Silo/Bin Venting
- Welding Training Facilities
- Wood Pellet Manufacturing
- Airport ARFF Facilities
- Auto and Truck Repair Shops
- Construction/Mining Equipment Repair
- Fire Stations/Ambulance Service
- Fleet Maintenance Shops/Facilities
- Military Equipment Repair Centers
- Motorcycle Repair
- Transit Transportation Maintenance Facilities
Benefits of Our Systems
- Energy savings from recycling of heated or cooled air
- Energy Savings from automated systems via auto gates and vfd’s
- Reduced facility maintenance cost related to dust and smoke build up
- Emission avoidance or compliance
- Product recovery
- Employee/worker breathing zone protection
- Insurance compliance
These benefits make our systems cost-effective to own and operate resulting in solutions that pay for themselves.
Our line cards consist of industry-leading manufacturers assuring that we can match customer’s needs with equipment solutions that best achieve the desired goal. A less diverse line-up might “force” a misapplication of equipment by limiting customer choices.
Dealer inquiries are always welcome.
In the continuing effort to provide the most complete region-wide support, Airpro has developed a first-class assembly of reselling dealers to represent our products in select industries throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
We offer equipment, technical and service training to support our specialized dealer network and to help them gain desired profits by reselling our products.